INTERIOR | JUNIQE ON THE WALL

7.6.14

juniqe arty wall interior design idea


Although my home is not yet as flashy as I would like it to be - buying nice things costs money and therefore takes time... - I thought it would be nice to show you a little corner of my home. One that shows that there both live a boy and a girl in this house. Because clearly, I would not have picked a massive wooden speaker to join the super clean white cabinet. He could not care less about the magazines on the other hand though, so that makes us even. We both are excited about collecting art, so when Juniqe approached me to collaborate with them I could not be happier. 

I was already doubting which artwork to buy to make a start with the arty wall in our hallway, when I bumped into this photograph. Artist Aysha Banos captured this beautiful scene from behind a glass window, which makes the picture a bit blurry and mysterious. It is like something is about to happen, but I am not sure what will go down. Is she alone? Or is there someone with her? And what is she up to?

I always like it when an artwork is not that explicit about its meaning. It leaves room for you to interpret and think it over for as many times you want. This artwork is not hanging on our arty wall yet, as I am not ready to move it from our living room. I just want to stare at it from time to time and make up little stories. It deserves a spot in our hallway gallery though, but for now it is right where it is supposed to be.

Juniqe already got my attention before they approached me for a collaboration and I am glad to say that I am still as excited about this art company as I was before. The quality of the work is great and the frame is nice, the delivery time is pretty quick and the works are not that expensive. As both Juniqe and I are excited about each others products, there is more to come from this collaboration. I will definitely keep you updated about that one. 

If you would like to see more artworks and interior design ideas, you can check out Juniqe's website, Instagram and Facebook page. My boyfriend and I will definitely come to terms when it comes to buying more art for our home. That is just something about which we do agree. :-) I am off to my boat now to spend a few hours on the water, seems like it is going to be a tropical day today. 

Happy Saturday and enjoy your weekend!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin' already?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...