Outfit | Casual Wednesday

6.3.13

 Pictures by Sharon Noordsij

Good morning lovelies! How ya all feelin' today? (Imagining Fran 'Nanny' Dresher right now. Personal nostalgia and I somehow woke up thinking of her. My apologies in case you can not get that naggy sound out of your head for the rest of the day...;-)) As you can see, I am feeling pretty casual. Experimenting with masculine and boxy shapes lately, which turns out to be perfect for a day at the office. As I told you yesterday that I was thinking of listing some key items for spring/summer, I think I might invest in some boxy tops. ZARA has got a few great ones online, but I have to really try them on to see how they fit: the perfect activity for the chilled out Saturday that I have planned on having this weekend. I am listing my online finds on my Fashiolista profile by the way. Follow me if you are interested in my wish list for the upcoming months!

Are you enjoying the first days of Spring by the way? I am praying that Spring finally beat Winter this week, because fashion wise I think we are all looking forward to wearing something other than jumpers and coats. Have a great day today and do not forget to have some fun! :-) Talk to you soon! 
-xoxo-
JP

1 opmerking:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...