Outfit | Looking Back On Summer

20.11.12

Just stumbled upon this picture and I thought I would share it with you as you haven't seen what I was wearing this Summer. :-) I remember that this was one of the most beautiful evenings of past summer. The sun stayed out for a long time and we stayed out for a long time after the sun went down.. This picture also makes me crave my long hair a little as I cut it a few weeks after in a decisive moment. But o well, I'm just a sucker for hair experiments. :-)

In the picture, I'm wearing a Monki skirt (old), Mango sunglasses (old), unbranded shoes and shirt. 

-xoxo- 
JP



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...