Amsterdam Life | Fall Colours

20.11.12

Call me crazy, but I actually think that fall is my favorite season of the year. I like how it is slightly getting colder, how the leaves turn yellow and red and the fact that Christmas is getting closer by the day. I also love the annual Amsterdam film festival IDFA. Yesterday evening I went to visit four amazing documentaries, of which Rafea Solar Mama was my favorite. Not only the documentaries were amazing, but it is always a pleasure to visit the Tuschinski Theatre with its beautiful architecture. 

I also started planning my Christmas and New Year's Eve activities. Don't know where to go yet though, so any advice about great parties is welcome! Enjoy the rest of the day!
-xoxo-
JP

ps. What are you looking at?
1. The ceiling of the Tuschinski Theatre 2. Fall leaves 3. Amazing Zara necklace 4. My new trainers, that you can get here with a pretty good discount! :-) 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...