Outfit | Jewelry Details

21.11.12


Morning Lovelies! A early wake up post today in which I wanted to show you some of my favorite pieces of my accessories collection. (Yes, I do think shoes are accessories too) The two tiny heart rings are from the young an upcoming jewelry brand 'Bluk'. The owl I call Uli and is my dear friend from H&M. :-) These Monki boots I bought like years ago and proved to be my go to boots whenever I don't know what to wear. (Or if I want to wear heels, but also be a bit comfy.)
I'm off to work now. Having a long, but exiting day ahead of me. What are you up to today? 
Have a great day!
-xoxo-
JP

ps. From now on you can also follow me on Bloglovin'! 


(My bloglovin' verification code)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4261329/?claim=gsd792tasrp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...