Amsterdam Life | InstaSunday's

18.11.12

Good morning lovely's! Today it is Sunday, actually my favorite day of the week and I just woke up with a great day ahead of me. On weekends I always try to do the things I was craving to do during the week, but that I just didn't have the time for. Today I'm meeting my mom for lunch and a visit to an art exhibition. Love it! What are you up to today?

In the diary above I just posted some photo's that reflect my usual Sunday activities. So what are you looking at?
1. Having breakfast with the boy <3 2. Freshly baked croissants hmm.. 3. Waiting for the tram at Waterlooplein in Amsterdam. 4. Getting new stuff! 5. Having lunch with coffee and a muffin at Helena Primakoff 6. Me, just before heading to the city!

For now, enjoy your Sunday! C u soon!
- xoxo-
JP

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...