Outfit | Committed To Black Boots

28.11.12

How is it that a girl can own so many black shoes and is still craving for more? It sure happens to me all the time. At the moment I'm eying on a pair of Cheap Monday platforms. (Check them out here) They are perfect and look so comfortable.. The thing is that I just can't justify to myself to buy them. A quick look in my shoe cabinet harshly confirms that I really do not need any more black shoes (Or shoes at all in fact), but I just can't seem to get them out of my mind. Anyway, for now I'll just let them be and focus on which pair of black shoes I will be wearing tomorrow. I'm thinking of the Zara stiletto's (same here) on the top right of the picture, or the Steve Madden platforms (here) that actually look pretty identical to the Cheap Monday pair..Hmm..Still feel like those Cheap Monday's will make my world a better place. :-) How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...