INTERIOR | PHOTOGENIC FROM EVERY ANGLE

3.4.15



Wednesday I went to the Volkshotel to shoot for Waar Amsterdam Eet, ending up with a hell of a lot of good pictures. This place is just so photogenic, literally from every angle. If I would be the Volkshotel, I would strut my stuff everywhere I'd go. And imagine the Tinder matches I'd acquire. Damn! But anyway, I just wanted to share this photo with you since I cannot use it for my WAE article. Welcome to the lobby of the Volkshotel.

TGIF!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook!

1 opmerking:

  1. Mooie foto's :) En echt een super leuke Blog! Je schrijft veel leuke dingetjes allemaal!!

    Gr, Nikki
    www.BolletjesKleed.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...