OUTFIT | MARANT BIKER JEANS

20.11.13



Morning you! I must confess something today about this Isabel Marant pour H&M biker jeans. Last week - and in all the hysteria - I bought this beauty in a size 36, thinking that if the line would run true to size it would fit. So when I got home I immediately sneaked into the bedroom to try it on. And much to my surprise, the jeans fit a little too baggy. Ahw, but that is just the cut I thought. It was probably meant to fit that way. So I went with it. I realized a few days later though that I had not worn the thing for even a second. So I tried it on again. And although I am truly fond of a good boyfriend jeans, I just did not fall in love. So I guessed it was better - with pain in my Isabel loving heart - to take it back to the store.

Once I got there though, the sales women told me that I should have returned the pants in a timeframe of two days! But they did not tell me that when I bought it. And as I am a H&M regular, I thought that after a day or 4 I was well within the timeframe for returns. I went back home and tried to love the jeans again. But it just did not feel right.

The next day I went back to H&M to browse the Marant collection one more time in the hope of accidentally bumping into that black and white fluffy sweater like Lian did, when I saw my biker jeans hanging there in a size 34... And although I am pretty trustworthy in life, my inner criminal took over. I slipped into the changing rooms and tried them on. And... - still much to my surprise, because I am definitely not a 34 - they fit! I decided that a little changing of the labels would not hurt and decided to take them home with me. And so it happened. The next day I returned the 36 with the label of the 34 - well within the timeframe - and now I am the proud owner of a well fitting Marant pour H&M biker jeans. I am curious:

Do you think I did the right thing or did I go to far?

Happy Wednesday!
-xoxo-
JP

JEANS | ISABEL MARANT POUR H&M FAUX FUR | PEPE JEANS LEATHER JACKET | H&M TREND TEE | H&M WEDGE SNEAKERS | SEVENTY FIVE


16 opmerkingen:

  1. hahah ! Ik zeg goed gedaan. Once of a lifetime opportunity!;) Hele leuke outfit post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahaha wat slim van je, perfecte oplossing toch? ;) Hij is gaaf, net als je jacket!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja toch? Haha! :-) Mocht je nog op zoek zijn naar de perfecte faux fur, kijk dan even op Love Stoned. (http://bit.ly/I55dCv) Het is dat ik deze al heb, maar deze versie is ook super mooi!
      x

      Verwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Thanks! :-) And comfortable as well.. That's the best combination right? Have a great day!
      x

      Verwijderen
  4. Lucky you! En volgens mij maakt dat voor de H&M niks uit hoor :)

    Liefs
    Antoinet www.everydaychic.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Nee toch? Haha, dat had ik me ook bedacht. Blijkbaar mag de staf alleen niet zomaar meer items terug nemen. Dus toen de supervisor erbij geroepen werd kneep ik hem toch wel even.. :-) Fijne dag vandaag!
      x

      Verwijderen
  5. You did the right thing ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Haha wat een strakke actie zeg!
    Staat je goed de broek!!

    http://lorettamonique.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je wel! Ben er ondertussen ook heel blij mee. :-) Fijne avond!
      x

      Verwijderen
  7. Goed opgelost, maar nu ben ik wel een beetje bang. Ik heb dingen online besteld, maar aan de telefoon werd er gezegd dat ik het gewoon weer op mocht sturen. Nou ik hoop niet dat ze moeilijk gaan doen. Mooie outfit weer <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/ffabulousstylews

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ja inderdaad... Maar als ze dat gezegd hebben dan zal het wel zo zijn. Bij mij waren ze gewoon vergeten te zeggen dat het anders was haha. Nou ja, moet je veel terugsturen?
      x

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...