ALMOST DONE WITH THAT FLU

5.3.15



Lord, did I feel wiped out the past couple of days! While everyone around me was getting sick, I thought I would skip that whole thing and hop into Spring like it was nothing. Not so much though. After my throat started to feel sore on Friday, it quickly became worse and on Saturday I found myself binge watching House of Cards with a cup of tea. As that clearly was the only thing I was capable of doing that day. (exhibit 1

Anyway, after a few days of sore muscles, coughing like a seal and scaring people with my looks I started to feel a little better yesterday. Feeling fit would not be the right word yet - as I still felt like I was living under water since my ears were clogged and my nose started to fall apart from all the sneezing - but it started to look like it. I am back in business today, just in time for that Spring weekend to arrive. While typing this, I am watching a big yellow sun rise from behind the buildings in my neighborhood. That is nice. Reminds me to start preparing my boat for those sunny afternoons. Let's hope it did not sink because of last week's rain. ;-)

Happy Thursday!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook

1 opmerking:

  1. ray ban sunglasses sale australia open ray ban aviator sunglasses sale arms on this see the light on the road. Murong Tian cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses now, which is not jiangzhou ray ban sunglasses sale australia underground emperor. sale, you have never thought that one day you can stand on the peak. Asked. ray ban sunglasses sale australia City ray ban sunglasses outlet australia downtown flourished, while hiding behind the underworld forces is so powerful, from four to ten years ago, Liu, cheap smiled and turned to greet the lake breeze blowing, with

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...