FASHION | PEEK INTO THE FOA STORE

13.2.15



The First of August popup store is open until the 1st of March, so time is running out for you to visit this fashion forward and Amsterdam based label in the lion's den. I have written about the brand before, so I do not have to introduce you again. I thought you might wanted to take a sneak peek into the store, as you probably are just as curious by nature as me. 

The store is open every weekend and the FOA team enjoys answering all your questions. They might even be willing to show you the Fall-Winter 2015-16 collection that is secretly hidden in the back of the store. 

Find First of August on the Gerard Douplein 15, just across the Wasserette. You might want to go for lunch at this hotspot, when you are done with shopping.

Happy Friday!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...