OUTFIT | BIRTHDAY GIRL IN AMAZING SHOES

2.11.14



It is my Birthday! I turned 28 today and I am celebrating with a small group of friends. I guess 28 is on the verge of growing up, but I kind of refuse to do so. I still want to go dancing in the weekends, dye my hair pink if I want to and just have fun. Having kids is not going to happen anytime soon and the same goes for starting a predictable life. I have set myself some goals for the next couple of years when it comes to my career though. So keep an eye on the blog to follow those. :-)

In the picture I am wearing a pair of amazing shoes by the talented shoe and accessories designer Chris van den Elzen. Next week, I will post an interview I did with Chris and will tell you all about him.

I am off for a champagne lunch now. Cheers and celebrate life! 
Love,
JP 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...