DIY | PASTEL PINK HAIR FOR ONE DAY

31.10.14



It is my Birthday this weekend and I am thinking what present I should give myself. - Any excuse for some binge shopping comes in handy right? - I have been following the pastel pink and lavender posse, led by Nicole Richie, the past couple of months, but felt like I should not shock my colleagues by turning up in the office with pink hair on a monday monday morning. I actually still feel that way, but I am dying to try this pastel shade. My actual birthday is this Sunday, and I am figuring out ways to wake up with soft pink hair that morning... And guess what? Thanks to my stylist friend Anne-Marleen, I found out how to go pink for one day!

HOW TO DO PASTEL PINK HAIR FOR ONE DAY?
Anne-Marleen told me that for a commercial shoot, she used the Kryolan Color Spray. Take number 30 for a pink shade. It should be really easy to apply. After you have sprayed the color on your hair, she told me to thoroughly brush it out. That way, you wil get a pastel shade that you can wash out in a second. Easy trick right? She did warn me to not go out like this in the rain, because I guess we all know what would happen then...

Anyway, I know what I will be doing after work: shopping for that Kryolan Color Spray. And after, I am taking my first singing lesson in years. How is that for a great start of my birthday weekend?

Happy Friday!
-xoxo-
JP


Ps. To really get a pastel shade, this method works best on blonde hair. 

Image sources are all to be found on my Pinterest board

CHECK OUT HOW THE HAIRDRESSER WOULD DO IT HERE!

1 opmerking:

  1. Great idea, to color just for a day! Maybe I'll try it too.
    Waiting for the after pictures :D

    Have a great birthday weekend! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...