OUTFIT | LAST TIME FAKING IT

5.10.14



I have been faking my way through the wedge sneaker trend for the past couple of years. Not that it really is a trend anymore, but as I still love them, I still wear them. I had been doubting to buy a pair of real IM's for a long time, but could not find the courage to buy something so expensive. Because although it seems like everyone in Fashion Bloggerland seems like they shop for designer items like candy, I can not seem to fully get rid of my Calvinist upbringing. Financially speaking. 

After years filled with moments of 'almost' buying them - I remember my last time in the Parisian IM store vividly - I decided to go for it. Truth be told that I bought them second hand and therefore for less than half of the original price, but they are in mint condition. Which means that I am the proud owner of a pair of Isabel Marant Bazil Snakes!Whoop! Quite a moment. 

Therefore you find me faking those IM's for the last time today. Funny fact is that I already sold these fake ones at the Shop her Closet start-up this week. I guess wedge sneakers are still sought of after all those years.

Do you own some very expensive pieces of clothing?

Happy Sunday!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin yet?
SHOP YOUR OUTFIT HERE!






3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous photo! Love your outfit! Simple and so chic!
    www.imperfectmuse.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hele mooie look babe! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...