DESIGN | WHERE I'LL BE THIS WEEKEND

25.10.14



I was going to tell you that I am visiting the Dutch Design Week (DDW) this weekend, but am sending you a mixed message instead. This is me, but clearly not at  the DDW. Truth is that I am on the train to Eindhoven to interview Chris van den Elzen - a talented shoe designer - as we speak. I will also be there to spend the weekend with my love and to report to you about everything that is going on there. I have never visited the event before and am really curious to find out what it is all about. 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
I will not be posting on the blog tomorrow, as I am only bringing my camera. Next week I will show you my DDW favorites, but for now you can follow me on my Instragram profile to get a sneak peek of what I am up to. Cannot wait to spend two days in another city checking out the best of Dutch design!

What are you up to this weekend?

Happy Saturday!
-xoxo-






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...