ART | PALM TREE LEAF

7.10.14



I have been following Amsterdam based photographer Odette Denijs ever since she made the switch from documentary style photography to more abstract work. In the picture above, you see her latest piece: a triptych starring a bunch of palm tree leaves. Maybe this is what a Thai LSD trip looks like, but I guess I'd go for the more artistic option. A perfectly executed photography experiment. As I know Odette does not really edit her pictures, she must have played around with shutter speed, aperture and movement to get this fascinating result. 

If you are not yet familiar with Odette's work, check out her website and see her work evolve yourself. Enjoy!

-xoxo-
JP



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...