OUTFIT | POLKADOT DRESS

17.6.14



When temperatures rise, comfy clothes become a necessity. Skinny jeans are sticking to your thighs and tight clothes make you feel fat as much as thick fabrics make you sweaty. On hot Summer days I can easily feel like a Smulkje (my friend K and my word for feeling a bit Ugh...Really do not know how to describe that one, sorry.) Time to change into my Summer wardrobe. Which, surprisingly, consists of many dresses. Jersey tight ones, long blouses and flowy ones. This polka dot number is one of my favorites. First of all, because it is my newest wardrobe staple, second because it is not that girly. Especially not when worn with a denim waist coat and biker boots. 

Funny thing is that wearing dresses this way, makes me feel extra powerful and confident. Guess I should own up to my womanhood a little more, Lord knows where it will take me. At least it will take me to Greece by the end of this week, because we just booked our Summer holiday! Whoohoo!

What is your favorite Summer piece?

Happy Tuesday!
-xoxo-
JP

DRESS | H&M DENIM WAISTCOAT | MONKI BIKER BOOTS | ZARA

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...