HOME | FOR THE LOVE OF ARTY WALLS

1.5.14

art wall interior design inspiration


You probably all know by now that I am a big fan of art. It does not always have to be high class art though, it is more that I am into beautiful things. And for art to fit that description, it is more than okay to fancy original posters, your own photographs or memorable quotes. Especially when we are talking about decorating our home. Who needs generally esteemed art? Your art just needs to fit your taste and make you feel at home. 

Lately, I have been trying to figure out what to do with our hallway. It is perfect for a mini exhibition, but the big question is: What to hang? We have printed out a beautiful black and white photograph that my boyfriend took for his series Signs of Wear and at the Lumas Gallery I received a pretty little photograph of Venice. The rest is still a big question mark though, as there are so many beautiful things out there. I just discovered JUNIQE, a great website that sells affordable posters (17 euros unframed/ 40 euros framed) and I might just go for the Marlene Dietrich one. 

Do you already have the perfect arty wall? Would love to take a little peek into your home. :-)


Happy Thursday!
-xoxo-
JP

Ph. credits: Pinterest

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...