OUTFIT | WRECKINGBALL

16.12.13


I know I have never really remodeled a house before, but I can tell you that I know everything about now. In the pictures above I am not posing in a cool industrial area, I am posing in my own home. The living room to be exact. We have demolished the ceiling this weekend in order to be able to built it up from scratch and create one exactly to our taste. Quite a big task for the weekend right? But I truly believe that 'if you really want something, you have to to something you have never done'. Like demolishing a ceiling. ;-)

That also explains the absence of my internet connection this weekend. But better late then never, I give you the pics I shot yesterday. 

How did you spend your weekend?
Happy Monday!
-xoxo-
JP

COAT | ZARA BOOTS | ZARA SCARF | ZARA




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ben echt benieuwd naar je hele nieuwe interieur! Leuke sjaal!!

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Als het goed is hebben we met kerst weer een dicht plafond en kunnen we gaan inrichten. Zal het je zsm laten weten. :-)
      x

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...