TREND | SKIRT AND JEANS

30.10.13

Pictures from Style Scrapbook


Skirts worn over jeans. It is a combination that has been popping up in the blogsphere lately. And although I think that it looks a little strange, I tend to feel like it is a good kind of strange. But I am not quite sure yet. (Somehow a situation that always makes me want to experiment. Hmm...) Still in doubt too? Read what Man Repeller has to say about this one here. Maybe it will help you make up your mind.

So, today's question is: Do we like skirts over jeans or do we not?

Happy Wednesday!
-xoxo-
JP

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi, first time I read your blog, really cool.
    i think this combination can be really cute choosing the right jean and skirt, and can add a cool effect to the look. beautiful pictures, really like the style

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...