OUTFIT | LUCKY CHARMS

1.11.13



Earlier this week I told you about the Batavia Stad fashion blogger contest right? Well, these are the pictures that won me that amazing camera. I still can not believe that they really picked me. On Monday's post I received some feedback from girls that also participated in the contest. So nice to hear from you girls! And now that I have shown you my contribution, I would love to see yours!

The pictures I posted below are the the ones I sent in for the first round of the contest. I tried to show two different sides of my fashion blog photography style with a greyscale/grainy pic and one in which I played around with the sun. Luckily, those pictures were enough to get me through to the finals. And as I already told you, the result of that shoot is posted above. This round was based on an assignment. We had to photograph Batavia Stad in the style of our own fashion blog. The sun was not really shining, so we had to make the most of the surroundings. Luckily the city of Batavia Stad has a pretty strong character with its bright colors and functioned perfectly as a pretty background. Don't you think?

But enough chit chat about photography. It is almost time to party, because don't forget: Thank God It's Friday! WHOOP!
-xoxo-
JP

HAT | HEADICT BLOUSE | H&M PARIS SHOW COLLECTION JEANS | H&M SNEAKERS | VANS




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...