OUTFIT | PULLING AN IVANIA

26.10.13



Yes, I know I promised you to pull an Ivania - read: shoot an all white look - two weeks ago. And although I did not forget, the weather was just not working with me here. As you probably know, Ivania (Love Aesthetics) is best known for her clean and crisp white outfits. And although I experienced how powerful an all white look can be, it can soon become awful in the rain. Luckily, yesterday I managed to finally shoot it! So on this lovely Saturday I present to you my take on the all white (and a little bit of black) look. Hope you like it!

Today I am going to take it slow. Just to recover from a crazy busy week. Besides being busy at work we are slowly (although I think slowly might not be the right word here) starting to get ready for 'The Move' to our new house next month. It actually takes more organization skills than I thought, but next week is going to be fun. On my birthday (2nd of november) we are going to pick out our big table that will pretty much become the center of our living room. Swoon! Really looking forward to that.

I also started rehearsing with a band again. Really excited about that. I used to sing a lot, (exhibit a, b, c - promise to not laugh. ;-)) but somehow the last year I decided to quit. But when I was asked to do some background vocals two weeks ago I just could not say no. And I must say that I love it. Making music is just so much fun! 

So today is for relaxing. I would love to know how you normally spend your Saturdays. 

So, what are you up to today? Shopping, relaxing, spending time with friends and family or lots of eating? Or all of the above of course.. :-) 

-xoxo-
JP

JACKET | H&M SHIRT | ZARA PANTS | PIMKIE BOOTS | CHEAP MONDAY

ps. As you can see I also managed to make my first animated gif. Almost perfect, if it would not be for the weird hop and step backwards in the first part of the gif haha! Guess I accidentally switched two pictures..Rookie mistake. 


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk gedaan!
    Ben gek op invania's blog ookal is het totaal niet mijn stijl.
    Succes met zingen :)

    XO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Sjo! Dat hoor ik van meer mensen. Grappig is dat. Betekent wel echt dat zij een unieke stijl heeft die haar past. Props to Ivania.

      Ennuh.. thanks! :p Fijne dag vandaag!
      x

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Hey! Thanks! Super blij met mijn nieuwe camera, maakt echt een verschil. Maar daarover snel meer. :-) Fijne dag vandaag! x

      Verwijderen
  3. Mooie outfit!
    En die filmpjes, haha! Ik heb wel hardop gelachen om eerlijk te zijn... wel heel leuk :D

    Liefs
    Antoinet www.everydaychic.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha! Kan ik me voorstellen. Ach ja, wie zegt dat fashion niet ook fun kan zijn. ;-)
      Fijne dag vandaag!
      x

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...