Shopping | Black & White Smoking Trousers

11.4.13


One can find a whole lot of black and white monochrome trousers online and on the high street lately and all of them look pretty good. At first sight that is, because once you actually decide on buying black and white trousers you easily get lost in a wonderland of diversity within the uniform boundries of the black and white stripes. I decided on a mostly black version with just one thick white stripe on each leg. And just that version proofed so hard to find, until I saw the Asos suit/track pants featured in the first picture above. Whoop whoop! I think it might have taken me 2 seconds to click this baby home. Can not wait to receive that package at my doorstep. :-)

What are your favorite black and white track
pants?
-xoxo-
JP


Follow me on:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...