Trendreport | Round Sunglasses

9.4.13

Pictures from afterDRK.com


This post reminds me that I should really add Sabrina from AfterDRK to the blogroll. Especially because of her impeccable taste in sunglasses. Damn that girl owns some of the most fabulous ones I have ever seen. I only selected my absolute favorites to show you in this post, but I can assure you that she has many other beauties awaiting you on her blog.

Lately I am pretty into round-shaped sunnies and I am searching for the perfect one. Might start saving up for that Giorgio Armani one already though because it is e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e...  Anyways, how do you spend your money on sunglasses? Save or crave? Enjoy your day!
-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...