New In | Spring Whites

18.3.13



Good morning lovelies! A new week and new chances to live your life the way you want to. In my case that means wearing more whites. Although the weather is not really working in our favor yet, we should definitely start enjoying the spring spirit a bit. And what better way than to collect some key pieces already? I decided on a crisp white jeans and a black and white striped tee. They would look insanely good with those Balenciaga booties that I talked to you about, but that is not going to happen in the near future I guess. Anyway, my Zara boots will do for now and I can not wait to wear this combo. 

Funny part is that I only found this shirt when browsing the men's department for my BF. Somehow I seem to find my tops an blouses mainly on that department lately. Something that causes some fierce competition and irritated looks from my BF by the way, because I am intruding his space. But oh well, I just like the boxy and masculine shape when combined with skinny jeans and heels. And until I am done with that shape I consider the men's department a women's department too. :-)

Are you into boxy shapes lately too? Have a great monday!
-xoxo-
JP

TEE | H&M (MEN) JEANS | H&M (WOMEN)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...