Inspiration | Cheap Monday

25.3.13



Good morning lovelies! Just want to wish you a Cheap Monday! ;-) You will probably know the brand already, but could never find it in any story either. (Or at least, not with any regularity.) Cheap Monday being one of my favorite brands you will understand that I was thrilled to learn that Weekday has opened a big store on the Rokin in Amsterdam. And not only do they sell lots of Cheap Monday, they also sell the MTWTFSS Weekday collection! Whoop whoop! There goes my money.. ;-) 

I posted a part of the Cheap Monday look book to introduce you to its latest collection. So watch, learn and get your ass over at Weekday a.s.a.p.! :-)
Happy Monday!
-xoxo-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...