Fashion Diary | Winter Diary 1

2.12.12

Another diary about what I was up to last week. Although I tried to escape the flu, I didn't really manage to do that. So last monday and tuesday I was sitting on the couch drinking lots of tea and watching movies. No fashion moment for me there. :-) The rest of the week I was so busy with catching up with what I missed in the beginning of the week that it went by in the blink of an eye. I was preparing for a conference called Cultuur in Beeld from the Dutch Ministry of Culture, because the work I have recently done with my art company Vers Vlees 020. So I have a really exiting day ahead of me. 
What have you done this weekend? Would love to know!
-xoxo-
JP

ps. Eva, thanks for being my first follower! ;-) 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...