Outfit | Instasaviour

12.12.12



This time of year it is getting dark outside at around 3 PM already! That leaves the bloggers with a daytime job me  left with no time to shoot a proper outfit picture. So thank god for Instagram these days. I have to admit that those are not the sharpest pics I've ever made, but you get the vibe right? :-) 

Today I was wearing my new blouse that I bought in the H&M sale and a fake golden necklace and ring. I bought this ring about three years ago in Berlin. I have actually called the owl 'Uli' and we've been friends ever since. 

What were you up to today? Have a great evening!
-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...