Amsterdam Life | Sale Shopping Galore

27.12.12


Lovelies! So yesterday was the final day of Christmas and we spend it good! We celebrated my mom's birthday with (again) lots of food and lots of wine. (I think I'd better lay off of the wine for the next couple of days and start running off those Christmas dinners. :-)) Earlier, we went to Zara to check out the best sale buys. And off course, we did not only check them out after all.. :-) In about an hour I am going to the Rob Peetoom Salon for a new hairdo, just  in time for NYE. So excited! I have to run now, but I will definitely show you the result later on.

Enjoy your day and talk to you soon!
-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...