Outfit | Glitz & Glam

26.11.12

Hope you all had a great weekend! Unfortunately I lost my fight against the flu this weekend. Was already fighting it for a few days and it seems that my body has now officially given up. Anyway, luckily I did make it to dinner Saturday evening! I had  a great salad, some risotto and coffee with chocolates afterwards. :-) The outfit you see in the picture is what I wore that evening. An H&M sequined skirt that the Boyfriend gave me (from last season, can't find it online..), Zara boots (same here) and Zara shirt (same here).

I hope to shoot an outfit picture later on today, but that depends on how I feel.. :-)
Talk to you soon!
-xoxo- 
JP

ps. Sorry for the weird picture. Tried to make it better by blurring the background, but that didn't help.. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...