ART | BUUTVRIJ X DAAN ROUKENS

10.5.15



It has been a while since I posted something about an Amsterdam based artist, so it is about time I do so. Luckily, Daan Roukens released a video log of his work for Buutvrij: an advertising agency who's office was in desperate need of an arty make-over. Daan painted the facade of the building with his signature look, abstract and graphic. I have written about Daan before, so check out the other articles if you are interested in his work. Which I am sure you are, because Daan is one of the most talented Amsterdam based artists in my book. For those who can only stand a little bit of art, I recommend you to check out the video. Bet you want a Daan piece yourself. 


The wall painting is located on the Weesperzijde 98. 

Happy Sunday!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook!  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...