PEOPLE | KINGSDAY SNAPSHOTS

28.4.15


Kingsday, a memorable day. The combination of mimosa's (champagne and orange juice), legitimately dressing in orange, shopping other people's closets and spending time with some of my best friends proofed to be the ultimate recipe for fun. Such a pity that our king does not celebrate his birthday twice a year. Or three or four times. I realize that we might have to rethink that concept. ;-)

Anyway, I just wanted to share these snapshots as they make me smile every time I look at them. Wondering how you spent your Kingsday!


-xoxo-

JP


Follow me on Facebook
Sunnies by Polette


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...