FASHION | THIS COULD WELL BE MY FAVORITE

23.4.15



I admit, it would be hard to choose just one garment as my favorite. Besides the fact that I need a new favorite garment in my life every once in a while - read: shop galore - choosing  a favorite among my collection of jackets and shoes just does not seem right. Especially since every item has a story. The jacket I wear in these pictures for example, I accidentally stumbled upon in a second hand store in the outskirts of Amsterdam. Quite a lucky find that I rediscover every Spring. It could actually well be my favorite, if it was not for that leather jacket, my leopard boots and ankle grazing winter coat I own... 


-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook
Images by Willemijn Jongbloed for Waar Amsterdam Eet. (launching soon)




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...