LIFE | ALMOST READY FOR THE WEEKEND!

23.1.15



Clearly this animated gif dates back to this Summer, when my hair was still a little longer. I just stumbled upon it and thought I'd repost it, since it pretty much sums op how I am feeling. After a successful launch of the Odette Denijs exhibition and Avelon's after party yesterday, I am really excited for this weekend that is full of fashion, parties and fun. I cannot wait to meet two of my readers this afternoon and show them Fashion Week life. I will do my best to keep you updated through Instagram (@jadepillar). What are your plans for this weekend? Are you as excited about the weekend as I am?

TGIF!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...