HOTSPOT | WHAT'S UP IN AMSTERDAM THIS WEEK?

20.1.15


What to do this week? Well, there are lots of things to choose from the coming days. Clearly, the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Amsterdam is on a roll at the Westerpark. But if you did not manage to get your hands on those catwalk show tickets, nothing is lost. The Downtown program actually features a lot of fashion events that are open for every fashion minded person. Further more, the &MAES Gallery - the place I work at - opens an exhibition by Amsterdam based photographer Odette Denijs and on January 22nd the new Dutch movie Homies premiers. 

AMSTERDAM FM
Last Saturday, I attended parties at the Volkshotel and Vrankrijk. This weekend promises to be pretty packed too, with events at Le Coq  and Tabac (one of my favorite bars in town) and celebrating Fashion Week like crazy. Anyway, I shared some of this week's hotspots in my Amsterdam FM radio column yesterday. See you soon?

Happy Tuesday!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook

Ph. by YARRR


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...