FASHION | TONY COHEN @ #MBFW

25.1.15




A quick message about my favorite show from yesterday: Tony Cohen. I always enjoy the Amsterdam based label's shows, but yesterday had a little extra. Tony Cohen nailed both the women's and men's collection for Fall-Winter 2015-2016. Transparency and openness are keywords to the collection, that combines both rough and delicate fabrics

A LOT OF BLACK, GREY AND BURGUNDY/RED
As a lover of dark tones, Tony Cohen's collection was right up my alley. As often is the case with Cohen's collections, there were a lot of black and grey tones complemented by a little burgundy and red this time. I especially loved how the designer played with heavy fabrics such as leather and wool, while on the other hand showing delicate dresses made of out lace and mesh. The collection also contains a lot of flared trousers, long silhouettes and showed a little skin to keep it airy and light. 

I have to run for today's program now, but I will keep you updated through Instagram. Make sure you follow me @jadepillar! 

Happy Sunday!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook

Images by Team Peter Stigter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...