FASHION | FASHION WEEK SNEAK PEEK

3.1.15



I totally missed Dorhout Mees' show at last year's fashion week. Luckily, I saw that she will show again this month. Cannot wait to see what she has in store for us. This former ArtEZ student has created a real buzz in the past years. Her feminine style appeals to lots of women, especially since the separate garments are quite wearable. Dorhout combines organic shapes with geometric, constructual forms. Creating light and playful pieces.  

Although my style is not as feminine as the label's is, I really enjoy seeing her work. I am also looking forward to this year's Fashion Lab shows - with Mirte van Wijngaarden and the recently graduated Lisa Konno - and the shows of Marije de Haan and Dennis Diem. But actually, I would happily visit all the shows. :-)

Have you already checked out this season's schedule and are you planning on visiting one of the shows?

Happy Saturday!
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook


1 opmerking:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...