FASHION | WHY YOU SHOULD BE WEARING YELLOW

20.11.14



Yellow might not be at the top of your style book and it definitely is not at mine. I always perceive yellow as too loud when bright or too Stepford Wife-like in pastel. That is why I truly surprised myself when I bought an ochreous pillow for our couch a little while ago. An event that might have started a little obsession, as I find myself browsing the web for perfect outfits in yellow. These pictures of Miroslava Duma speak for themselves obviously, but here is why you should be wearing yellow right now!

YELLOW IS THE MOST STRIKING COLOR OF ALL
Always wondered why so many cars are painted in a bright shade of yellow? Well, driving a yellow car actually gets you noticed by other drivers. Something that might come in handy when you are driving the fast lane. And think of all those animals with their yellow coats and skins. Those are yellow for a reason too as they might increase your chances when surviving the jungle of life. 

YELLOW MAKES YOU LOOK HAPPY
Thinking about it makes me realize that I have never seen a person crying when wearing yellow. This might nog be the most scientific approach to why you should wear yellow, but it just might be true that wearing yellow makes you happy. And if it turns out it does not, at least you remind other people of Summer. That counts for something too right?

YELLOW GIVES YOU ATTITUDE
I always keep staring at girls that wear yellow well. Look at Miroslava in the pictures for example. She is one hell of a fierce woman in those clothes. Make sure you do not overdo it and learn from this Russian socialite. But when you are done with studying, put on some yellow and put your head up high. You are going to rock this day!

PS| Did you forget to tune in on Amsterdam FM last Monday? Listen to my absolute Amsterdam hotspots this week here!

Happy Thursday!
-xoxo-
JP


All image sources are to be found on my Pinterest board

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...