ART | VONDELPARK PROJECT CAROLINE BIJL

19.11.14



This year, the popular Vondelpark celebrates its 150 year anniversary. To celebrate that a few photographers executed a project in order to capture the beautiful park on frame. My favorite artworks of these series are made by Caroline Bijl. Truth be told that I do not really recognize the Vondelpark as I know it, but I guess I will look at it from a different perspective from now on. Are those pictures pictures not beautiful? It is only Wednesday yet, but I cannot wait to go for a walk in the park with a hot coffee to go from Toasty this weekend. 

Do you recognize the Vondelpark in this fantasy world?

Happy Wednesday! 
-xoxo-
JP

Follow me on Facebook!

Images are the courtesy of Caroline Bijl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...