HOTSPOT | BEELDDRAGERS X 10

10.10.14



As this morning's hotspot was a hotspot for only ten minutes, I am giving you a second must visit for the day. At 5PM the Beelddragers x 10 print sale starts at Spaces in the Vijzelstraat. I will definitely pay a visit since it is an exhibition of talented (young) artists, who sell their prints for 50 euros a piece today. On the Beelddragers website, you can already check out some of the works. I am especially fond of the work of Roselien Beerten, David Laport and Adrian Woods. But I also cannot help to really like Olya Oleinic's rubix cube. Things can be quite different when you see an artwork for real though, so I - and you - have no choice but going to this exhibition tonight.

See you there?

TGIF!
-xoxo-
JP


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...