INTERIOR | COOLEST AMSTERDAM COFFEE BARS

5.9.14



There are a lot of cool coffee bars in Amsterdam, of which I will surely make note in upcoming Amsterdam Hotspot posts. This post is dedicated to their interior design though, which is - how can I best describe it - diverse in its unity. Amsterdam's craving for natural materials, simple designs and homemade products clearly shows and gives the bars a cool and urban feel. The furniture you sit on can also be bought and most places only sell a small variety of coffees and refreshments. I listed my favorite spots above. All balancing on the brink of cosy and cool. They are scattered through town, so there is no excuse to not get that coffee now! 

COOLEST AMSTERDAM COFFEE BARS

Curious of your favorite coffee spot! Happy Friday!

-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin yet?

All primary image sources are to be found on my Pinterest board

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...