FASHION | MONKI NAILS IT A/W 2015

4.9.14



MONKI nails it this autumn/winter. Laid back clothing with an urban and feminine feel in vibrant colors and rich fabrics. Sneakers under midi skirts, loose fitting suits, simple and clean jackets and an arty kimono. A collection for the young, creative woman on the verge of her big break. Some pieces are perfect for business meetings during the week and some for a gallery opening in the evening or a stroll along the city in the weekend. MONKI has been my go to brand for quirky, yet urban cool clothing for years and I guess it will stay in that position for a while. 

CREATIVE DESIGN FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONAL WOMEN
A few days ago, I wrote about my enthusiasm for Danish brand NOTICE. A little more grown up, but the collection shows some similarities to this MONKI one. Their love for kimonos and oversized designs for example. They are my favorite collections for the small wallet of a young professional at the moment and I cannot help but being inspired by their campaigns. 

The pictures above are part of the MONKI campaign for autumn/winter 2015. Are you as enthusiastic as I am?

Happy Thursday!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin yet?

Shop MONKI here! (Not all new collection pieces are available online yet though.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...