FASHION | OVER THE KNEE KNIT

20.8.14



Obsessed with this over the knee / lace combo that Camille wears in this picture. Perfect for the transition from Summer to Winter season. We have seen a lot of midi length skirts - both tight and loose - and big knits - especially with round necks and super sleeves - in the autumn/winter collections this year. Trends that work really well together in my book. I have already stocked up  on midi skirts. Next on my shopping list are a bunch of heavy quality knits to get me through winter.

What is your favorite trend for the upcoming season?

Happy Wednesday!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin yet?






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...