INTERIOR | STUFF I LOVE AND A BIG THANK YOU

10.6.14


Woonfabriek Amsterdam Bright Interior Design Inspiration


You might know me a bit by now. I love a clear canvas, consisting of a black and white base, combined with a few colorful accents. Although I love them, purely monochrome interiors are just not me. When we moved into our new home in December, my boyfriend and I figured that lots of grays and whites would do. Turns out we were wrong. Over the past couple of months, we have added a big mustard colored cushion, a bookcase that is filled with flashy books and an A2 poster. I guess I just have to come to terms with the fact that my style is on the frivolous side of modern minimalism. An eclectic mix of industrial stuff and bright graphics. 

SHOPPING AT VILLA ARENA
Lately I have been working on a series of assignments for the Villa Arena x Blogtoday blogging competition, which means that I have spent quite a few hours over there photographing what are - in my opinion - their key pieces. I would like to end this series with a bang: a composition of furniture and accessories that truly reflect both Jade Pillar and Villa Arena. Something light, on trend and radiating happiness. Something that is worthy of all of the beautiful products I have seen and of all the lovely people I have met.

Because although it might not be the best place to hang when it is 25 degrees outside - But who else besides a foolish person like me would go furniture shopping in these temperatures anyway? - Villa Arena is an obligatory stop for anyone who is planning to redecorate their homes. Or as I would like to call it: go treasure hunting. There is so much stuff for sale that it can feel quite overwhelming at first. You really have to take your time and go look for individual pieces. Step out of your comfort zone and I assure you that you will find something great. I made a Pinterest board with my favorite assignments from all the contestants. It really illustrates the different styles of the bloggers and the things they picked out as their favorites at Villa Arena. 

NO ADVERTORIAL BUT A BIG THANK YOU
I am not going to try to shove a big advertisement down your throat here. I would not even dare. Only you should decide, whether or not you would like to check out the mall for yourself. I would like to take this opportunity though, to thank Villa Arena and Blogtoday for a fantastic series of masterclasses and a whole lot of fun. I learned a lot and got even more inspired to tweek the the blog here and there, in order to amp its quality. I can only hope to make it to the final three, which are picked after this assignment. 

I am curious of your personal style though. Are you more the black and white or colorful type?

Happy Tuesday!
-xoxo-
JP

EVERYTHING | WOONFABRIEK AMSTERDAM AT VILLA ARENA 

Following me on Bloglovin already?


  



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...