STATE OF MIND | SUMMER INTIMATES

22.5.14




Amsterdam is blooming. I always love the first summer days in the city. It feels like everyone was hiding in their caves for months and finally decided to come out to enjoy everything what makes Amsterdam summer days special: BBQ'ing in the park, cruising the canals and flirting on the terraces. Everyone - well, at least most of us - is in a good mood. This summer is going to be a good one. I can tell. And the best part is that I bought a boat earlier this week. From now on I am the captain of a boat with no name - still have to come up with that one - and ready to collect the best Amsterdam summer memories with my friends and loved ones. I feel like I am in a summer haze already and find myself browsing the web for the ultimate summer pictures. This collage of summer intimates pretty much sums up how I am feeling. Not too bad right?

What is your ultimate summer feeling? And...are you feeling it already?

Happy Thursday!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin already?


2 opmerkingen:

  1. De laatste week was het echt heerlijk weer! Gelukkig had ik veel vrij zodat ik lekker naar buiten kon in plaats van dat ik in een suf schoolgebouw zat :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Floor! Wat fijn inderdaad. Ben stiekem beetje jaloers haha. Het schijnt dit weekend ook weer tropisch te worden. Bikini's uit de kast en op naar het strand!
      x

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...