OUTFIT | LES CULOTTES

1.4.14

outfit inspirations culottes fashion blogger

outfit inspirations culottes fashion blogger

Last week I wrote to you about boyish manners and made up 3 rules that should prevent us girls from becoming too boyish and not sexy. And although I am finding myself reaching for my sneakers in the morning almost automatically, I try to live by these rules religiously at the moment. One has to challenge itself in order to make progression right? 

This more girly vibe has an upside to it though. Maybe even multiple. It was the perfect excuse to order these lace up heels last week and the perfect excuse to try out a new hair style. I am digging this experiment so far. Hopefully my feet will think so soon too. ;-)

Happy Tuesday!
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin already?

LEATHER JACKET | MANGO TEE | WEEKDAY CULOTTES | ZARA HEELS | H&M BAG | ZARA


4 opmerkingen:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...