FASHION SCHOOL | WATCH AND LEARN

6.4.14


I always love watching fashionable older women. It is like they know who they are and express that in style. To me, they radiate what fashion is all about: having fun and pushing your boundaries. So I am waiting anxiously for that moment when the Advanced Style documentary about older stylish ladies in New York is finalized. I also found the BBC series Fabulous Fashionista's recently though, which is the perfect substitute while waiting for the Advanced Style documentary. These fashionable older women make me happy and I guess it is because of the fact that they are not afraid to live their lives the way they want. So, as I thought that you might like to get inspired too on this rainy Sunday, I present to you a collage of the fashion forward elderly. Watch, learn and have some fun dressing up today!

-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin already?

fashionable older ladies
fashionable older ladies
fashionable older ladies
fashionable older ladies
fashionable older ladies



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat gaaf om te zien! Vooral die met die groene fluffy trui!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Tof hè? Zou bijna zeggen dat ik niet kan wachten om ouder te worden.. haha! x

      Verwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...