OUTFIT | BORROWED FROM THE BOY

4.3.14

oversized men's blazer outfit fashion blogger

oversized men's blazer outfit fashion blogger
oversized men's blazer outfit fashion blogger

As I am still making the most of just one rack of clothing - our bedroom is the last room we have to organize - I can not help it to shop from my boyfriends clothing rack from time to time. I love his oversized blouses and shirts, but he loves my borrowing habit a little less. This time though, he encouraged me to try on this grey blazer. We bought it a few years ago when we were away on a city trip in Berlin, but unfortunately we only realized back home that it fitted a little tight. So as it is just hanging on a rack and hardly sees any daylight, I thought it would be nice to take it out for a spin. I kind of like the fit of this blazer, so it makes me wonder. Will his other blazers fit me as well? ;-)

Do you borrow from the boy sometimes?

Happy Tuesday!
-xoxo-
JP


BLAZER | H&M (MEN) TEE | VILA JEANS | H&M BAG | ZARA BOOTS | CHEAP MONDAY

1 opmerking:

  1. Laatst heb ik een grijze trui van mijn vriend geleend! Gecombineerd met een grote statement ketting en het stond erg leuk. Helaas voor mijn vriend hangt de trui nu op mijn kledingrek!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...