LIST | 5 INTERIOR DESIGN PINTEREST ACCOUNTS

20.3.14

best interior design pinterest account nordic interior

A bit late, but better late than never right? This weekend we will be working on our house again and honestly, I am so done with that. The living room and bathroom are everything I could wish for, but our bedroom still needs some work. Oh, and we need to paint our kitchen and prepare the balconies for Spring. I know it sounds a bit spoiled, but I would really love it if a fairy would come by to fix the last chores with a simple *poof*! 

But we all know that is not going to happen, so I will have to motivate myself for finishing it. And what better way to get motivated than peeking into houses that are already - and perfectly - done? So that is why I came up with the idea of doing a post on my favorite Pinterest interior design accounts. I have to say that I am growing into loving Pinterest more and more. You can literally find everything on this up and coming social media powerhouse. From fashion, to food, to cocktail ideas, Pinterest has it all. But enough talking for today, let's look at some houses!

What is in the name? If you are a lover of Scandinavian design, this is your place to be. A lot of white and clean looking interiors, made cosy with patterned cushions and cool accessories. 

best interior design pinterest account interior junkie

A Dutch interior design blog. I love Elisah's style and photography. And have you seen her home in the AT5 video? That blossom tree is phenomenal! 

best interior design pinterest account rene arns

I have only discovered Rene's account just recently, but I love her raw style. If you and your boyfriend are into a little bit of a industrial style, but fight over which items to buy? I bet Rene is going to help you out. Minimal, but luxurious with an industrial touch.

best interior design pinterest account vintage and interior

Looking for a more vintage feel? This is your place to be! Although I am not a total vintage freak, I like to add certain elements to my home. Like a photo wall or something. Loving those on this account!

best interior design pinterest account interior break

From design, to inspiration boards, to art and illustration, you will find it all on Interior Break. Still have so many Pins waiting for me on this account. And oh..now I really want an attic!

I think I should get on with pinning to get my interior mojo going again. But writing this inspiration post did surely help.

What are your favorite Pinterest accounts?

Happy Thursday! And happy Pinning! ;-)
-xoxo-
JP

Following me on Bloglovin already?

6 opmerkingen:

  1. ik hou van interior foto's! Leuke accounts heb je gedeeld, ga meteen even kijken vandaag:)

    http://www.fashion-hooked.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Leuk! Ben jij al helemaal into Pinterest? Ik begin het eigenlijk pas net een beetje te ontdekken. :-)
      x

      Verwijderen
  2. Exceptional function you choose to do... i enjoy the write-up... preserve submitting like sort of function.. all the best
    Interior designer and Decorators in Mumbai

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Its Very Sad to leave these bedroom design.I hope i will see more next time from you as you always shows us nice and new........you are really a master of it......

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...