Tutorial | Bouncy Curls

29.4.13


Good morning my sweets! I think I have some happy news for you, because I think I found the best tutorial on the web for creating bouncy curls! As I am not a hero when it comes to using curling irons and blow dryers I am really happy with the overload of video tutorials out there on how to use them. As perfecting Yara's festival braid is much harder than I thought, I went to try another one yesterday morning. And guess what? It actually worked! 


I used Billie's video tutorial on how to create voluminous curls. And the best part is: I used a straightener! I knew it was possible to curl hair with a straightening iron, but up until this weekend that seemed more like rocket science. But if I can pull this off, you can definitely pull this hairstyle off and so I would like to introduce you to a pretty simple tutorial that instantly gives you voluminous and feminine hair.

Check out the tutorial here!

Pretty nice hairstyle to wear on Kroningsdag tomorrow maybe? Let me know if you tried it and have a happy Monday!
-xoxo-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate and read every single one of them. Talk to you soon! -xoxo-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...